Sunday, April 19, 2009

Because i don't know what you feel.


She's good without me ;is what she said.
By the looks of it ,i couldn't agree less .
''Good friends are my thing''right you are.
She's happy, even without me .

Don't really know what i mean to you anymore .
-You left me cluelessly.




Because those words are the words we would only be able to hear once in a lifetime.
Those words where as like ;the person your married to will only used such words .Or maybe,
your fiance .

So.. can you imagine ?
What if the words were cheapen by actions.
Will you trust another's word ?

I mean, it be hard right ?really hard for you to trust another one's word.
If you went true all this;the next time someone says it to you, you will most likely think of the same thing
re-happening.
Thinking more than two times of whether its true.

Right now.i can't take anyone's word.
Most likely, forever.Fine ,for a very long period of time.
I mean ,if there's a chance given for you to prove me wrong.
You better have proven me wrong.

This what ,i recently became..
Might change ;depending.
Because i've tried and now
i'm exhausted.


Flashbacks*

`Time doesn't tell time only but the future that matters in seconds.






No comments:

Post a Comment