Friday, December 18, 2009

What was happy then, isn't now .



I watch time fly by ,
as i wonder what was wrong with me ,

I only managed to solve my language problem .



That isn't going to fixed if you keep pissin me off .

Convos don't feel the same no more ,you show attitude ,i show attitude &
you spam your byes .Pretty useless ,bye so you can avoid a fight ?
I prefere to fight it all out and get it over with or at least talk it out .

I can't believe the year is ending ,as SPM is next year.
Christmas is coming soon & it doesn't even feel like it .
I use to count the days to Christmas anxiously .
I use to be all hype up .
Now i'm all down and out ,not even ready for Christmas .
I feel retarded ,it's the day Jesus was born and this is how i repay him .
I think i'm going to Hell and yea i don't blame noone .
Christmas use to be an awesome family together .We would go to church on the eve and
come home at 12 + and stay up till 4am .The hse would be quite noisyy and yea,we were all
so hyped.Now it feels like ..nothing ?God ,i'm sorry.

Screwed up .
Scars to prove the past is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment