Saturday, June 13, 2009

The biggest risk.

She's the best damn thing ,and i meant it with every breathe i took. My only best friend became my girlfriend because i followed my emotions, risking our awesome friendship and noww it's just
friends.Was it even smart to risk a friendship that good?


Before she came baby .
The short msg's before we even had our first face
2face convo ,was breathe taking .
An awesome person to talk to ,brightens the whole day and changes my mood quick.
No doubt everytime she sms-ed i made myself free ;doing nothing except hanging
by the handphone ..waiting.Texting till whenever ,it didn't matter .
The shortest of convo did brighten my day or change my mood.
When it got late after a long chit chat with her ,after our goodbye's /goodnights and all .
There would always be a huge smile before falling asleep.
How happy i became ,i'm telling you it made a difference.A BIG one.
Didn't really thought that me and her would had even end up together because everytime
there was a new guy .To even to have like her then would have just broken me down from time
to time.And if i did ,men will i suffer bad.To see my good friend ditch me for her ,did make me jealous. Ah just somethings i had to get over .To hear sue anne's NOISE going ''inkkie likes you'' ,did make me blush.And i thought it was exaggerated for her to like a guy not in her school.
To step into taman sea and see she was with another guy did intefere .
Making me think ,really differently.To get a warm welcome to taman sea ,didn't exist .
Like you didn't know me.Not a smile but a serious face everytime we passed.

I guess the number 13th really isn't a good number after all.


Don't go ,cause i won't feel right.
Stay because i need to know someone actually gives a damn.
Who would i tell when i reach home?
As if anyone bothered .
Because i trusted you when noone had that chance.
Was this risk a stupid one ?I really hope not.


And i'm sorry.

I know you have a millions of boys ;just waiting .
I have noone waiting not literally but because i'm really fussy (:
if that's a crime fine me.





No comments:

Post a Comment