Friday, June 12, 2009

Past.


Diary of Leeinkkie .

It started slowly ; step by step ,piece by piece we came closer .Each year ,each msg & each outings. That brought us closer . That first kiss was the very first glimpse of heaven.


At first ,when we started off .
It didn't seem like i was your boyfriend ,honestly .It felt ..
Yea i was like useless ,powerlesss .Scared to even let out a word .
Guys kept coming ,i acted blind .
Ignoring .Just reminding myself she loves me not em .
Didn't seem like that right now .Seem like i was played.
I wouldn't say the you're the same as u were back then.
You evolved ,obviously.
Your much different compared to back then.
Maybe i think so ,because i'm in a different school ?
Thats why i don't see .
I can't see it .Won't know whats happening back there..
But it seem right now all turn the opposite .
Instead i see myself doing the wrongsss .Making the mistakes ?Not changing my language towards
her? Ahh she hasn't fully change for the best ,still dong the same old stupid moronic mistakes.
But i'm hoping that she will change for good and not for me ..
In the mean while i've to be doing the same ..
Perfecting the unproper moves.

I guess we have to take a break <3 So longg.. till thens.



No comments:

Post a Comment