Saturday, June 20, 2009

Do i break walls or hand.

Seconds, hours, so many days
You know what you want but how long can you wait?
Every moment lasts forever
If you feel you’ve lost your way

What if your chances are already gone?
Started believing that I could be wrong
But you give me one good reason
to fight and never walk away
.

Both hands tied behind my back with nothing
Oh no, these times when we climb so fast to fall again

Why we gotta fall for it now

I never meant to start a war
You know I never wanna hurt you

Don't even know what we're fighting for
.


Call me out you stayed inside
One you love is where you hide
Shot me down as i flew by
Crash and burn i think sometimes

You forget where the heart is
Answer no to these questions
Let her go ,learn a lesson
It's not me, you're not listening

Now,can't you see somethings missing

You forget where the heart is.

Sittin’ all alone in your room
Thinkin’ that the world’s let you down
All you ever wanted to do is trust someone to always be around
You’ve had a lot of lessons to learn from
Some of them hit you so hard
And I keep believing someday you’ll see, you don’t have to be alone



Aku yang lemah tanpamu
Aku yang rentan
kare
na cinta yang tlah hilang darimu yang mampu menyanjungku
Selama mata terbuka

Sampai jantung tak berdetak
selama
itu pun
aku mampu tuk mengenangmu




`The heart sees what is blind to the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment