Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ice Skating.


Ahhh !something i've missing long time .
I should ice skate more often .


Today morning woke up at around 9.30 .
My kan chiong mother la !
Always make us do stuff super early and all .It's like exaggerated.OVER DONE LA.
Ended up daddy came only after 1 .Babi !Damn kau long waited.
Ahh ,arrived at piramid .
Wendy's for lunch .Soo filling !uh .
Walked around since the friggin ice skating rink was LIKE FILLED WITH GAYS AND NERDS!
oh my nigga you should have seen the crowd .If u thought u saw the rink crowded ,today better
be the day .It was so packed.My dad said it was like independents day .(not sure if i spelled
that right )lmao.Anywayss .
Enter the ring around 4 + .Ah was a good timee .Wasn't as pack as the starting.
Ahh that smell when you're in the rink !AH !nice .hHAA
Ah oh yesh ,in the ring .
There was this fat malay kid ,WHO WAS SO CUTE OH MY NIGGA.
Seriously ,You look at him .U MIGHT FALL IN LOVE.I'M SO GAY RIGHT NOW.
I mean seriously cute !
Every girl would GO SO CUTE and some guys too HAHA.
I had to like skate with him .As in hold his hand /arm and skate .
Cause he coouldn't skate if there was 1million right in front of him .HE was so funny like really.
He would always ask me to go faster ,everytime i did .He ended up loosing balance and landing
straight onto the ground !ARghh. Ah his so fatt his face damn round .Eyes damn big .
Then every now and then i ditched him ,HAHA .Even with me holding him ,he can fall .
Ah !he was small .lmao.He had siblings /friends WHO DON'T GIVE SHIT MENZ.
Instead they rather see him fall and leave him be .AH evil ppl .
So at times me and ma brother will help him .
And when we ditched him ,he will beg !or when he see's us he goes BANG ABANG UHH !.
haha funny shit.OH MY SISTER FELL !THE ELDEST she so pro menz !
Fly upwards then drop on her ass ,ended up hurting her wrist. lmao. Ah i SAW.
Super pain.LMAO.I didn't really fall ,ithink.
Loosing ma footing was about it .Ahh so fun .
I got blisters .Thank god not that bad .So i continued skating..
Ah i'm planning to skate every month noww.

Out from sunway around 10ish .headed to the mamak outside for dinner .
Came back like 12 .Thats about it .

Oh yesh sounds like an all so wonderful day for me ?
Yea i thought so laa ,till ..
All these things are categorize as temporary happiness .hmmm .
So what's really happiness?
Try thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment