Sunday, September 13, 2009

Camp .

Confirmation camp 09.
first ever camp.11,12&13 Sept.
Theme ;Making a difference.

Tears were shed ,lessons were learnt.

Camp was speechless !Terlalu awesome :D It was located at The Farm ,Negeri Sembilan.A famous location foc SIC to carry out camps .Martin jalleh was our spokesman.Our ClassTeachers; Philo ,Millian ,Aaron ,Michael,Edward and Alphonso attended too.
He gave talks about life and so ..BGR sadly was postponed to another date due to lack of time.
But he promised to come down and find the time to give us that talk during class.
He stays in penang if i'm not mistaken.All lessons were meaningful.Every small activity had something to do with his
lesson ,which does summarize and keeps the teens alive .Sitting down too long can cause PROBLEMS!Sleepless nights it was .AHAH what to do .Got mates, confirm la noisy skit !
SO YESH .Suprisingly i took cold bath at 7am when i only manage to do that at 8 plus !
AH IMPROVEMENT.LMAO.And early mornings we gays have to fight for the toiletss .I think
there was only 2 bathroom with heaters in it .Didn't matter much ..And during camp
is pretty much eat eat eat !
breakfast ,tea ,lunch ,dinner & supper .I mean wtfbbq?(i don't know what it means but sounds cool:D) ARGH crazy stuff.Ah playing in the lake filled with wastages like shit ,animal food ETC
WASN'T MUCH FUN BUT FRIGGIN DISGUSTING AND I HATED WHEN I TER-SWALLOW THE WATER..Thank god i was in the boat most of the time.
With blady sheldon that ASS is an idiot which makes him funny..That idiot only wnats to tumble the boat when we're on it .Punk ass fella .The water dah disgusting and polluted.
eeee .Shit disgusting and yet we ppl are so smart to still enter it ?

The camp really taught me alot and yesh i'll learn from it .
I needed something in my life to come by and yesh god blessed me with this camp.
I'm so thankful for it .
I'm just hoping to rebuild myself.My previous self did not satisfy me nor does the present.
Trying to change and not letting anyone get in the way .You get in the way ,you'll just pist me off.
I have a problem with who i am now and i'm gonna change it .If you can't help me in doing so
don't .Just stay out .I guess, i can do it by myself slowly.


I thank you Martin Jalleh ,God bless you abundantly.
You are gifted.See you soon .
Now playing:Clicking the restart button in life.

Small small footages will be on the next post ,enjoyy (:

Stop hating and start smiling.




No comments:

Post a Comment