Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sorry.

Screw the word love . The next girl that uses this word on me i'll think of you
and how it was abused .

And end up never beleving in love again.I once never believed in love till you showed.

I DARED TO BE DIFFERENT .I actually opened up to you.You didn't see ,did you ? I always had the thought of growing up single and dying single. Everytime a relative ask .''Rafael do you wana get married?'' And my answer will always be ''no'' . My reason: I would like to live by myself ,worry for myself and not anyone else. And of course there's the financial part of live.Where if i end up not receiving a healthy pay i would have only myself to think of and noone to worry about .I won't die living under poverty.And if i do receive a healthy pay there would always be donations & charity.Struggle on my own is how i live . Till now i'm still doing that.


Human's might abuse the word love for some time .But noot for a long period of time. If you still do .You're a dog . And your first love is put to an example . That was the time we ALL thought we were in love But it was just another puppy love crap .


God's love is really the best .And the second would go to family.
God's love is unconditional unlike humans i think we all have our conditions.
Nonone says i love you forever and next year he/she over you . Noone says i love you and the next day says you don't have a heart. It does not take a day to fall in love nor get out . Unless your love is that cheap then maybe so . There's a different between like and love. It can take a day to like someone or get out but NEVER love .


Together forever ?Just another saying us humans abused.

No comments:

Post a Comment