Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The very next day of camp.

Which was monday !i skipped school happily :D
Ahh i needed a break and so i slept at 9.30pm and got up at 2pm .Crazy skeelz i have.
Damn blady long !i woke up feeling shitty and now still with that feeling .
I kinda feel sick but maybe it's just all in my head.
My throat kinda hurts .Can't drink water properly..
And MY NOSE !
A BLOCK nose .I'm suppose to be healthy.argh.

And for me this friday won't have school !
AH YESH .ILIKEIT*

The newspaper mentioned about those school who wants to have an early holiday may apply
or some crap to the ministry of pendidikan or some shit like that.
THANK GOD MY SCHOOL DID.
Laughs@ppl who has school on friday!

Mmm, it's been a very long time since i've used the words iloveyou to mom or dad.
That day on sunday was the first to my mom since god knows when .
And literally ''god knows when'' min of at least 4-5years ago ?
And sadly i only said it because it was a responds to my mom's iloveyou, cause seriously i'm not used to saying iloveyou to my parents.Yesh very sad indeed.
Thank god i didn't bring down on that day .I CONTROLLED IT!

And it felt damn good saying it .

No comments:

Post a Comment