Saturday, September 5, 2009

DLSR ! / DSLR ! *


Aaaaaaaaah photography would be what i wanna do later on !
I can't imagine the images i capture in my head in everyday life but sadly without a camera to
actually friggin capture it?
It's quite a sad thing !
And at times i'll use my phone to capture it .
My phone won't really get much if it's a distant picture though.
Which is sad.Like really.

I wouldn't mind one of those nikon dlsr/dslr .AND ONLY NIKON !
Aaaah.Currently in mind a D80 or D40 BUT D90 can shoot vid unlike d80 & 40.ARGH.And i also saw this new lumix camera,is in RED.g1 LUMIX if i'm not mistaken .It's not bad and all but you gotta get the flash seperate and i'm not sure if there's the extender.I forgot.PLS if you have a dlsr, gimme some info and if it isn't
too hard hand me the cam for a day would do :DI really needa check this shit out.

The cost of this bloody thing would be ?around 2.5k ?more or less.WAIT IT SHOULD BE AT 2.5K AND ABOVE.Wow i mean.Wtf.SADLY ,IT'S TOO MUCH A KID
CAN SAVE.LOL.
Just planning to work in that 2months break and hoping to get min 1.5k or some shit.
AHH how to earn money fast man ,teach PLEASE.
Ah it's friggin bullshit ..I MEAN IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IT.I mean it's equivalent to a friggin laptop.HMMM, i think i should talk to uncle albert :Di think he knows alot.Or at least more than
me.OH MAN this sucks ,what should i do.MMM .

No comments:

Post a Comment