Thursday, October 1, 2009

'Awesome'


Sad to say life's currently a pile of shit . I used to have that someone who would be the first to know my problems; You know there's barely anyone i tell my problems to .But that someone doesn't really exist anymore .Now i struggle on my own and try not to be so 'clingy' . A really friggin stupid word .Clingy my dog !God ,so much of difference.Anyways wtv.. Exams are coming ,mama's in hospital,I still feel like shit(like you cared) . And U.Dennis memory is gone ?Wtf man ..Damn kesian .Haih .He was a good man .School is as shitty as ever The lesson of the day in everyday school life is practically nothing relating to life.It's good to see you
happy but then again it hurts more.Still wondering why you bother goin around wishin guys
happy birthday, especially ppl you have a problem with me hangin out with.Damn nonsense.
Yesterday's convo was damn .. Ah wtv la .Get over it .

I needa take a holiday far far awa...y .I gotta find a new place.
`My inside hurts but what does my outside feel ?

And to that YANKEE ,the guy in my cbox the balless PUNK .I swear to god if i find you ,imma chop you .I don't mind murdering you and entering prison .Seriously .I don't give shits if i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment