Sunday, October 11, 2009

Exams are here .


SO ! I guess exams are like tomorrow .Damn ,i just hope it would be all over in a jiffy .
I'm sure it will be .Exams might suck for everyone knowing we're gonna fail for a certain sub .
But in my school where i think in my case ,my sister would make it off as a better teacher.
We're ACTUALLY about to do something in school even if we fail our asses but at least
WE DID SOMETHING rather then going to school and socializing .At least during exam there would be
PEACE ! Since we're gonna have to shut our gaps and not speak .It wouldn't be like any ordinary
day where the students raise the volume to max .It could be so annoying especially when you're
trying to understand on wtf she's saying and the rest just keep making noise.Teachers are so
GEEKS that they can't even control the class . I fancy any Dick ,Tom and Standley can make it
as a teacher . I recon the government or whichever is in charge DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
God ,now you can see how our country is growing,most msians can't even speak proper english .


Remarkable i tell you ,number one .

No comments:

Post a Comment