Saturday, October 10, 2009

LOA's@Cbox.


I actually enjoy coming to my blog NOW !I THOUGHT NOONE READS BUT I FOUND PPL WHO DID>>
I get to meet idiots who visits a GUYS BLOG .Man i find em gay ,haih their nature.
I never knew talking to a gay could be so much fun .
I never knew how a gay talked till they spoke ..
Man i learn that most gays would stalk a GUY so badly and come visit here so often ;
leaving their homo comments and reading my posts . I never knew talking to faggots can
actually entertain me .Especially when ppl fake a name or writes YANKEE OR JIG SAW PUSS.
Man those are hilarious plus they talk like lil kids .
I have my fans as you can see ! in the cbox .
Give a round of applause to em for making this blog come alive .

MAN I THANK YOU GUYS ;you actually can make my day ! LOL .
ps; losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment