Thursday, October 1, 2009

TO YANKEE (the fella in ma cbox)

Dudee !
To yankee doodlee went to rafael adrian emuang's blog and got jealous because he aint all that.

Dude i suggest you get a life .And quit entering my blog cause seriously you're a dope .So stop stalking and talking without balls hanging from your tiny
dick of yours .Dude you got problem my posts on my blog ?Come meet up .
OR you can just hopelessly try to get a friggin life for god sake and do something useful with
the internet .Don't go around ppl's blog leaving useless comments .If you had a lil comment you
wanna say ,say it nicely you dumb dog .I pray that you do get a life and stop stalking.

And quit being envious
You jealous inkkie and i got something ?
Faggot .

AND IF YOU WANNA SAY I HAVE NO BALLS ; LOOK WHOSE THE IDIOT WHO DOESN'T EVEN DARE TO WRITE HIS NAME .Slapshead *

No comments:

Post a Comment