Saturday, May 9, 2009

Deciding.

As i was surveying many phoness excluding nokia's !HAHA .only sony ericsson's as the nokia5310
express music was a big failure to me .Arggh ,i really wanted that but oh wtvs right now .
I discussed with baby(: about phones and all .That cheeky thing kept gaving me phones that
are not even out yet YET cool looking !Rather nicee i would say ,designss were epic.Really nice.
BUT UNFORTUNATELY I'M SURE IT WOULD COST A BOMB ADDITIONAL TO THE TIME DELAYING
to get a new phone.Hahaa .. The only type of sony ericsson's i would get, is the walkman phone ,as their
speaker phoness .And i like my music. Speaker over camera ,anyday.

These were the phoness models that was on me and baby's(: mind

W715 ,w760 ,w395 and a few others which i eliminated..
Baby says the 715 is nice and all ,i say it would cost alot as i'm trying to get the phone soon
not months later or so . I did like the 715 but then again yea..





I'm currently favouring the w760 over the rest ,as for alot of purposes .

The price is reasonable based on features.






No comments:

Post a Comment