Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Struggles .


Nothing seem to stand anymore ;
The people you needed , just aint there .
The one you cared most ,doesn't bother anymore.

I should just listen to my parents,by the looks right now .
Like a girl would be there always right?Do you even bother what's running in my mind?
Prolly sooner or later you'd be on your own .
I should just start to let you go or so ..
Can't take this shit no more .

Now playing: I Surrender


Since i don't talk to you nice enough for now ,time takes over .
You're the angel right ?
Who gave me every damn thing ?
Kononnya.
From the start ,the very beginning .
I should have just hid this feelings.

The phone i wanted ,i really now don't care shit about it .
The phone i'm currently using is jack-ed up .
Moreover ,exam is just tomorrow .
Stress will be added up ..

I can live with what i have .
Wantings are not needed ,doesn't satisfy me for the moment .







No comments:

Post a Comment