Friday, May 8, 2009

Cravings .


I'm currently craving for thiss friggin phone,it's so friggin nicee .Babi i want it ..Trying to get this phone for about 6?The market pricing is about 750 more or less .God help me !
Yea ,and moreeover ,i have not much cash ! Awesome..
Oh yesh and my license and motorbike .Arggh i want at least a 100cc bike ..

My savings does not really last nowadays :\


Oh help me lord for my wants ;)

Day later.
as i wanted that phonee ,the urge to get it drifted due to researches .I can't deny the outside
looks friggin delicous and all ,but the inside wasn't so
.When i first saw the functions ,it was all impressive.The camera isn't that good and the so called ''speaker phone''Which isn't that loud and clear .I guess i should get a sony then .I think the speaker of a walkman phone
can beat this .
arggh !Dilemmas ,i don't want to put my money to waste as i did already two phones.
That was pure bullshit !

No comments:

Post a Comment