Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A day more to what you call ,a lil freedom.

Oh yesh ,tomorrow's the last day of exam for 4-ians .
And i am looking forward for the holidays .
The thing about this school is THAT ,it's really irratating.
Schedule was purposely done which irritated everybody in a way taking the exam.
Let me give u a lil detail .
This are some of the things they did .
So there was this day that i only had to take one exam and which was moral .
This idiotic person who made the schedule practically made the p
aper right at the end
of the day .To what ?ruin our day ?!Like we've nothing else better to do.
This is one of the PISSING-FYING thing they did .
They did it to several more papers too .

Babiiiii ,well thank god tomorrow's last .It's math and i'm looking forward to it .
Though i'm not good in it AT ALL but i just like doing it .

My brains function sloww fyi .
Justin Leong Chee Mun would always critise my math .Argghh.
And everytime he teaches me and when i don't get it.
He GIVES ME THAT FACE !TOOT-ER fellaa.
His still niceee ,don't worry ladies.
I'm sure he has more patience with you girls.

Oh well now i don't have a math teacher .I mean like a friend whos helpes me in math.
The smartest guy in class SUCKS AT MATH .How awesome.
Though his accounts is like toot.Uh damn jealous.

I'm really looking forward for tomorroww !
Oh yesh ,




I MEANT EXAMS !

No comments:

Post a Comment