Monday, May 25, 2009

Fack.

I officially hate mu.
i hate people who support mu cause technically their blind .
I hate faggots who don't put their names on the ffriggin cbox and talk to me rudely.
Do u have any current balls left?
Or did u masturbate it till it dried up ?
Dumb ass.

Exams are almost over .
Ending on thursday .

This current phone is retarded.
More to add ON will be ME
NOT
GETTING

MY
BIKE.

aRGGH i hope i die of skin cancer or something .
Parents not letting me take my license for motor.Damn retardo.
Guess i'll be walking under the blady sun the whole year .
Therefore i hope i get skin cancer and die.
It's so friggin tiring .
And now in order for me to get my ass to pj ,i have to take TWO busses.
friggin retarded la my life.seriously.
I can't even cycle to school la ,thats how retarded it is .
Not like i have a proper bike so yea .
Frustating max.

No comments:

Post a Comment