Sunday, March 22, 2009

1 Year <3

OH yesh (:
1Year it was with ma perfecto ; Lee inkkie ♥ Also ma brother's birthday.oppss.lol

And yesh it feels like forever but whose to blame .



I'm not done with you.




Obviously we went out .Hit the movies,walked till she drops .Wait not drop.COMPLAIN!HAHA
We went off to cineleisure .I kinda like it there because the fact it has friggin 3-5 malls join
ed or at
least walking distance.Instead of staying in one blady boring mall .YEAH u feel me .I love walking.
Well, now u know .


We decided cineleisure because they had like that ,cheering thing .Competition. And brenda was
performing .THAT was the reason .Ended up we didn't even get to see .Friggin crowded!
Couldn't get a place to stop and stare .
So then we decided to book a moviee .Erm what was it called.
What mountain .
The race to witch mountain ?The title was ,well for me was kinda sesat .The show was an average
entertaining show .I hate heading to the movies if it doesn't pass ma standard average entertaining show. Serious pissingg off .Oh ,we picked that movie because marley & me was at like
6.30 ?
Wasn't staying till that latee .Sadly had school the next day .Real unfortunate.

After the movie ..
The two was silently walking .
Because of that something .

Which you won't know .
Yeah ,till the time came .Ma baby started talking .Seriously if she doesn't talk and silent herself. I can't get things moving :\ sadly.When she's sad its real hard for me to motivate her and all .


Most times i fail .




I saw kamal .Ma old school mate.
But didn't shit recognize him .LOL .His hair was unsually long instead of the skin head .
And he grew !HAHA

After then things started moving .A big relief in ma heart .Damn satisfying .
And yesh at then ,words just couldn't stop
blabbering out .
Haha i love (:

Then i took ma baby for dinner .
Or was it dinner ?!LMAO .
I'm not sure what to count it as .HAHA .Oh wells .
Finally let ma baby try that cake i wanted her to :\ not sure if she remembered .

Daim cake.

Headed on home with smiles .
And thankfully safe.

Thank you lord .
Bless.


Left a post out .Actually many of em .
-Uncles birthday .I'll post tomorrow .It happened yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment