Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not easy one bit .

Do you know ,holding on to something that doesn't have a grip anymore isn't easy one bit?All it does is slide right back to the ground.
And me thinking i have the power to do so is preferably stupid to be told.
Do you know how hard it is to get a grip of you ?
How hard it is to hold you tightly .Thinking you won't go anywhere.

Well i used
`think the distant in US.

That ever lasting dream right now seems ,impossible.
Considering, i can't perform magic, cause it seems i'm doing this all on my own.




Somee people may think its time wasting to hold on to that .Believing in something that...

Stupidity .

and some will ask you to face facts .

I'm ignorant to all that ,so what ?
i'm not saying its not frustrating .It friggin is,i'm telling you. And me with the shortest of tempers
will lose it .

Eventually will swear ,get angry.
And then regret every damn bit of what i said .
Challenging i tell you ,guess i gotta sharpen that part of me a lil bit . Possibly changing.





Do you know how much faith you must have?'
Do you know the amount of effort you have to put in?
I can't do this on my own.



Do you know i'm not that strong ?
I guess if you lose faith in yourself ,you've lost faith in US .

At the end of lives ,
we were bad at gambling .

Well at least i think i am,gambling the friendship we had . Don't make me think of it as a regret.


Don't make this a regret ,i beg you.




No comments:

Post a Comment