Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let me just say




Yesh happy birthday UNCLE junior.
This UNCLE right here is ma dad's brother.
The eldest son .












Yesh indeed .
Groovy 50 it is austin .
He just turn 50 and so far f
ortunately still healthy
Has 4 children .

ONE OF EM

is still young and in SCHOOL AHHA .
His marc .










Pilot he is .
Don't you wonder how it feels to fly a plane ?
How much pressure you'll have and all. KNOWING, you have
alot alot of life's on the line .Haha .

His eldest son matthew wants to be just like him ,if i've not mistaken.





Thats his wife !
Whose also my godmother ..

Don't ask me how old is she !No idea ..

My grandmother's sister's daughter .
Sooo ,she's cousins with ma mommy.



Oh, his singing .The place was
in Seremban .




Then the cake .





HAHA ?! hee :D?Why cannot. I asked baby permission:D






Tony and her friend ?ahah. My damn chun shot .




That's albert !Boyfriend to Joanne .
Junior's daughter ,my cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment