Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So yesterday .

SO yesterdayyy, wasss annn awesomee day :D.


Got to see her after quite a long run .
So satisfaction wass quite high ,just through the end it fell.

The day started when i was awaken from my
awesome SLEEP.
Left with mommy to pj ,ma home :D?
HAHA ,went to aunty's to settle till around 10.30 where i took off to szen's.
Baby asked if i could sleep when i reached BUT i get insomnia one day before
i see ma baby x;
Thank god only one day before ,i don't mind much.
I've been having this ever since we got close.

Getting up ,couples of hours earlier and staying up .
Trying to keep ma
cool x;
Joking, i don't get nervous or anything .I'm fine.


At the end after hours or minutes lying down on the couch ,''TRYING TO SLEEP''
she texted :D
and asked a silly question !Whether i was sleeping.haha.I laughed.

After hours of texting ,i was about to leave the house .
HHAA AND GUESS WHAT.

We left ,with a slight differences in time.
and REACHED pratically friggin same !LOL
We almost clashed.
Thankfully i asked ma godfather to drop me off at some lorong,which later on
worried him and his wife .HAHA.Then walked on to szen's.
Reached (:

and then WAIT i was the last to reach THEN.
Baby greeted me and littlest.

Then aunty sent us off to 1u .
Haha aunty's nice.She drops us like everytime there's an outing.
THOUGH I THINK i forgot to say thank you after she dropped us.
I FEEL damn bad.lmao.
To 1U!
jalan-jalan till everyone arrived.Then we gathered up at toys R us.
Then offed to Shogun.
OR WAS IT SOGUN LOL. I'll go with Shogun .
It was like jap buffet .I don't really eat jap , DON'T LAUGH.
First time eating jap buffet. The only jap food i ever ate was.
Teriyaki in erm .Subway.lol.

Baby paid for me :D
Eat eat eat .As usual, they commented on other peoples dressing.
I MEAN THE GIRLS.
HAHA.

After eating
japanese with a not so japanese face ,not so japanese dressing.
Most importantly; with a not so japanese slang/tongue.

After that we were off to the theaters.
To book tickets.

Marley & me it was .
Emotional show it seems !
haha i wouldn't know !YOU'LL KNOW LATER :D

HAHA fucking.
WAIT,i mean later.

Okay after that.We took off .
to I FORGOT.I have amnesia now .
HAA ithink.lmao.
Now this is a normal thing.Unlike the insomnia .

All i know is !this.
Screen would be only rolling at 4.30 .
So before that not long before 4.30.
Took off to the arcades .Where i saw gays HAHA .
Funny people.
Well not so .

HAHA ,well entrance to out theater were open so headed on there .
HAHA NOW
screen starting rolling and then .
Well i'm LAZY :D
If u weren't there it shall be a mistery :DHAHA.


LAZY WRITE LA !
I was used to being so fucking deep writting this blog.
NOW ITS HAPPY -FILLED.
haha .
gimme time :D









1 comment:

  1. nobody will know what happened during marley&me . i mean it .

    ReplyDelete