Friday, March 6, 2009

My world that never seems to end (:(:

What happens if the bible was wrong?
After it stated the date of when the world ends?

How would you feel over god ?
a liar ?
Jesus was all a myth?

That we were believing in nothing?

I think most us ,down to earth .
After preparing for many years for death; or some, trying every single thing thats hip because knowing they're never ever gona be able to step foot on earth again. Not wanting to be a NERD? on earth ,who never tried that something. Wanting ; to be that bad boy ,who they never once reached that standard. Wanting ; to be in that ''cool'' gang or at least close .
Would have been ?
Furious ?
Full of hatred?
Frustrated ?

Those we're the things they did ;KNOWING they would regret .
KNOWING they couldn't face the consequences.
After knowing life didn't end at that point .
They would have most probaby be ashamed and then..
Giving up .Lost great amount of hope in `em self .


You know ,i planned to do ..
Similar things if my world ended .
Things knowing ,i would regret .Similar like i said.

I would most probably do it ,just to get your attention or worse comes to worst ; i gave up on myself .live .
Cause seriously,i would jump off a building just to have known ,you cared.
Knowing hell's waiting ;if my both feet had left the ground.

I still don't believe that god wouldn't forgive you.
For a reason.


(I was stuck thinking for some period of time)


I think my mind ,passed out .
i'm gona stop here .


You would have only puzzled a person;making`em think they were wrong.


Have some dignity
Be thankful.


Never believing my world would end (: (:ever .
`As close as we are to the edge of the highest moutain ,the wind seem to always go against us <3


No comments:

Post a Comment