Monday, March 9, 2009

Paroxysm .

Now playing:
Rascal Flatts - He aint the leaving kind


Stop rafael .
stop .
Keep it in ,whatever it is .
For the time being at least.


Paranoid is what i am ,of course only with her .
The rest ,i wouldn't give shits .If i did , just your luck .

I tend to get paranoid ,over pratically everything that she does .
I mean wtfack is wrong with me ?
Don't you think its assholic of me ?

I am a lil of ma mommyy ,well frankly
SHE'S WORSE.
anyways.

Everything that she does ,you can count on me to get worrying.
I mean the fack wei ?
Even seriously.I can't tahan myself .
i'm losing it MENZ.

I'm paranoidly in love ,what should i do ?
Take a chill pill?
like em cigarettes?
alcohol ?
your drugs ?
I'm just playing with you asshole!

Currently ,trying .
My best




`Jealousy fucks with the mind and its let out by your self actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment