Sunday, March 8, 2009

What if .

Never wanted something more that that.
Never knew i could put that amount of effort in. Never knew ,trying ,giving the best outta me didn't
work .Tell me i won't reach disappointment.
Guess i'm just so damn worthless .
i give up.

on myself.
on life.
on love.


Never wanted to let anyone in , trusting u ;giving my worthless heart .
And now.
Just another picture in your gallery .

Worthless memory.

More to express,
just so damn dead right now.
I'll just keep it in .

I'll write when i feel like it .


I've never wanted anything that much and actually bothered to work for it.
You can't solo a relationship ;in reality it doesn't work that way.

`You can't find the perfect lover ,but create the perfect love .

for now ,i need the lords strength.
to at least motivate me from giving up


Wanting to be the guy of your dreams ; just didn't reach him .
I swear ,i saw marriage .

bye.


And to whoever views this blog ,write somethin in the cbox.
don't view and run.
If your a random i won't care ,just do it .

No comments:

Post a Comment