Wednesday, March 25, 2009

bullshit !@#$^#^@&*&^#

Guess what :D
HAHA.
Today we had our math test !
HAHA i was pretty relax about it x;

Okayys.
the day started off like this ..
Early morning where red eyes are often seen ,i was awake !
Later than the usual since ma brother and sister didn't go school SOO !

i got like a lil more sleep .
barely a difference !

Soo yeah mommy took me .
As usual her her kan chiong -ness ! Always asking to hurry hurry up .
I cannot stand. Nigga!

Left at 7

Reached, like almost 7.30 menz .The jam oh jam .
Crazy stuff -


Today we had
Test ,test and TEST !
Science ,english and MATHS !


Science was okay considering this year ; My science is shitty plus i didin't revise due to myself
haha,i actually worried a lil more over science and english !
English i was afraid of the novel parts .Where ma teacher is seriously fucking useless.
She's WEIRD ,i find her.Really really weird .AND USELESS !#%!&@#$!*
The WORST teacher u can ever have for english .
She seems like the typical good english teacher BUT SHE SUCKS .


God have mercy on her soul AND OUR EARS .


So yeah u get ma point .Science the teacher is okay BUT . Good but easily stepped on .
means no control -

of the class ZZ .


So yeah ,maths teacher was ALSO useless .And yesh USELESS.
Nigga my teachers suck .LOL

I didn't worry about maths ..Quite excited actually.
Since it was only the first 3 chapters .
I didn't worry .


THEN
deng deng DENGGGGGGGGG.

OH YESH ;maths i took the paper and I DIED !





Fuckingmother
hard .I've never seen the questions this year .
Never done em .and so YEAH

unless it was last years teaching THAT I'M SURE i forgot .HAHA .
So YEAH .
fuckedddd .
At least half the paper AND MORE .
was GAY-ed up .
And so YEAH for saying i won't fail EVERR again !
I LIED !

bullshit .



SO YESH ;I'm failing that !MOTHERFUCKER of all papers.

Soo as school ended , I wasn't happy .
Got la stuff -
Just don't wana state it out .


I'll keep it in .



Wanted to play basketball but it had to rain.
I'm still the same ,had to be last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment