Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Loving a ghost etc.

Loving someone ;who changed ,treats you
differently ,don't text message you like
she used to ,is not thankful that she has
you .
and more . You get ma point.


It's like loving a ghost .Loving that person .Whom now you miss so much.
That person changed .I'm not sure whats the problem .
Is just so much different now ,i can barely take.
She treats me differently .
Her friends obviously gets the real her .

So fuckingmother unfair .As always.
They get the smiles when they fucking do nothing.
I have to work for em ,okays ?
Tell me how fair it is la ,now i'm done for.
I'm fed up .I'm ready to move on .

I give up .
You bring the faith in me .
I'm done .


She said
''I don't wanna friggin talk to you''

So i'm done talking to you .
Done bothering .
Done caring .

2 More days to Aussy and when
i had the time to see you .
You rejected .Not suprise laa .
Screw it .
I'm fed up.
Told me she was busy ,couldn't
stay back for me & and had ''bk''
which she didn't go .Excuses .


I think we're nearly done ; There ,you have your damn freedom.
Because i've tried and i don't see u satisfied nor smiling at it.
I give up.






No comments:

Post a Comment